Malta is one of the most well reputed destinations for starting offshore organizations as well as banking. Malta is a southern European island country. It is economically well established and is lenient towards foreign investors. The country’s private banks offer banking opportunity to non-residential individuals and foreign companies without much hassle. Various types of banking facilities are provided for foreign consumers. Moreover, active foreign company formation agencies for Malta offer full support to start banking with a bank of Malta.
- Multiple types of bank accounts can be opened such as saving account with lower tax, saving account with 0% tax and saving account with higher interest rates.
- Choices are given in terms of currencies as banks offer to start banking in multiple major currencies including USD, Euro etc…
- Higher interest rates to find great returns in the near future
- Credit card facility
- Cheque book facility
- No tax on interest rate
- No exchange control regulations
- Free or lower money transfer facility
Documents to Submit
For non-residential individuals:
Banks of Malta need a few documents. A banker’s reference, a copy of your passport and a utility bill providing your address.
Foreign companies need to submit:
- A banker’s reference for each beneficial owner, director of the firm
- A passport photocopy of each beneficial owner and director
- A copy of company’s incorporation papers
- A utility bill of each director
Before you open a bank account in a Malta bank, make sure the bank is reliable. It is the matter of safety of your money, you could take any chance to choose a bank that is new and has any bad consumer review. Go for thorough check of the bank reputation. If the bank is well established and is banking in Malta for years without any negative review, you can trust the bank. In case, any bank that offers banking without any document and offers lucrative returns, it is important to inquiry about it. Always give importance to the reputation in order to find out superb banking experience.
Online banking and phone banking are two important things to confirm. Ensure that your bank is ready to offer 24×7 hour banking from online. Phone banking is able to able solve any consumer problems. Handing offshore bank accounts indicate that you cannot come to the bank manually. Strong and safe online banking is the best way to experience top quality banking experience. These are important things to consider. Learn More about Malta, Visit GR Morgan Formations is a leading company formation in Malta